Primavera Contract Management
Primavera Contract Management 14
Is the Standard in document management, job cost, and field controls solution that keeps construction projects on schedule and on budget through complete project control.
Construction project management involves groups of people representing different disciplines, from project managers, contract managers, and division managers to subcontractors, architects, engineers, suppliers, and owners—all trying to collaborate on a multitude of issues and changes while juggling multiple documents and contracts. Controlling your construction project’s plan, budget, forecast costs, and deliverables is vital to the success of your projects and the future of your business.
Primavera Contract Management enables you to take on more projects without compromising progress or quality. Its job cost management, comprehensive change management, and powerful reporting enable you to respond rapidly while providing an accurate history of events in case a claim should arise. Its collaborative plantform makes it easy to respond to questions, issues, changes and daily events. Project team members have instant and easy access to the latest, most accurate project information including drawings, RFIs, and approved changes.
- Control construction project’s contracts, budgets, forecast costs, and deliverables
- Manage changes from Requests for Information, Proposed Change Orders through proper review and approval cycles
- Issue purchase orders, invoices and payment requisitions
- Track project and contract documentation including Submittals and Issues
- Collaborate between project managers, contract managers, administrators, subcontractors, architects, engineers, suppliers, and owners
- Track daily reports, meeting minutes, and materials delivered against purchase orders
- Automatically collect the approved commitments to submit a budgeted change request
- Instantly reflect cost or schedule impact of any change, and identify which contractors are impacted
- Provide visibility into contractor performance
- Enable timely payment for completed work to avoid claims
- Facilitate project team collaboration so there are no surprises
- Streamline field communications and document administration
- Immediate access to the latest project details to keep the project moving forward
- Analyze comparative trends and cause/effect among projects to maximize efficiency while minimizing project costs, risks and safety issues.
- Ensure project changes are resolved, payment is made, and claims are avoided.
- Be prepared for the unexpected and have the information necessary to negotiate cost and schedule details to final resolution.