Primavera Software Health Check
Home > Service > Health Checks
Is your Primavera installation delivering what is required?
Is your system performing at an optimum operational level?
Our Primavera Health Check will answer these and many other questions with an on-site evaluation of your current
implementation, usage and contracts.
Drawing upon our product knowledge, experience of delivering Primavera training, and expertise in technical implementation,
the Health Check reports will provide you with the necessary information and recommendations required to maximise the
return from your investment in your Primavera based Project Controls environment.
A Primavera Health Check includes a review of the following areas:
Software and Technical
• A baseline of your current environment
• Recommendations on available upgrade paths after a comparison of functional differences between your current system
and the latest version of Primavera.
• Identification of other areas in your current solution that can be utilised to maximise benefit
• Review of other Primavera products and complementary applications that could benefit your organisation
• We will analyse your training needs and suggest a training plan for your organisation based on standard Oracle Primavera
training courses or customised courses
Reporting to give you a better understanding of your configuration:
• We will produce a full report showing you what steps need to be taken to provide you with the best solution for your
configuration, highlighting areas of benefit to your organisational needs taking into account configuration changes,
upgrades and training requirements.
Just like everything else it is important to check the health of your systems:
• Health checks will result in improvements in system performance and user satisfaction
• Through Health Checks, we will identify the most appropriate approach for your business needs